Betting by Sportsbook (September 2022)
USA Wager has done our research to help you find the absolute best sportsbooks in the United States. We are talking both online sports betting sites & physical retail sportsbook operations. Continue reading as we dive into the best “guide to USA Sportsbooks” around.
Top Online Sportsbooks in the US
- BetRivers – BetRivers is another one of the top sportsbooks out there in the United States. BetRivers is available for gamblers in eight states, Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa, and Virginia. BetRivers also offers a host of different daily promotions and is even offering a signup bonus of up to $250 by matching your initial deposit up to $250.
- PointsBet – PointsBet is another legal sportsbook offering online sports betting and a mobile app. PointsBet is offered in six different states including Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Illinois, and New Jersey. PointsBet offers sign-up bonuses and different promotions such as parlay boosts, daily game promos, and single-game parlay boosts.
- SI Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook – Caesars is one of the most popular retail sportsbooks in the industry. Caesars offers physical sportsbook locations at horse tracks such as the one in New Jersey at Monmouth Park and also offers online wagering and a mobile app. Caesars is available for gamblers in Colorado, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nevada, New Jersey, and West Virginia. Caesars is a popular sportsbook, but also very popular for horse racing.
- BetMGM – BetMGM is one of the most popular online betting websites out there offering a clean and easy-to-use website and mobile app. BetMGM is offered in ten states including, New Jersey, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, and Nevada. BetMGM offers a host of different promotions including sign-up bonuses, odd’s boosts, and different promotions based on where you are located.
- Hard Rock Sportsbook
- FOX Bet
- Fubo Sportsbook
- Barstool Sportsbook – The Barstool Sportsbook is one of the newest and hyped-up sportsbooks in the United States. Currently, Barstool Sportsbook is only offered in Pennsylvania and Michigan but is expected to expand quickly. Barstool Sports teamed up with Penn Gaming and the rest is history. The Barstool Sportsbook is an engaging legal betting platform that offers different promotions and engaging boosts through the use of collaborations with popular barstool employees.
Physical Sportsbooks Around the United States
Check back soon for our list of physical sportsbooks operating in the United States.