Broncos vs Ravens Prediction & NFL Odds for Week 4
- Broncos come into this game with just 2 turnovers on the season and will continue to take care of the ball
- Ravens continue to run the ball well with their multiple running backs plus Lamar Jackson’s scrambling ability
- Teddy Bridgewater has played well and will continue to do so against a mediocre Baltimore secondary
- The Broncos (3-0) prepare to host the Ravens (2-1) on Sunday afternoon at 4:25 P.M EST at Empower Field in Denver, CO.
- Both teams are off to strong starts to the season.
- The Broncos will look to stay undefeated while Baltimore hopes to avoid falling to 2-2.
Betting Odds & Lines for This Game
- Spread: Broncos -1.5
- MoneyLine: Broncos -125, Ravens +105
- Total: 44.5
Broncos vs Ravens Prediction: Spread
The Broncos have covered the spread through their first three games this season. Their defense has been solid and their offense has been surprisingly productive. If Teddy Bridgewater can keep playing well, Denver has a strong opportunity to advance to 4-0 on the season.
Baltimore will not roll over and should put up a good fight. But in the end, expect the Broncos to stay hot and win a close game.
- Free Prediction: Broncos -1.5
Broncos vs Ravens Prediction: MoneyLine
The Broncos will search to keep up their strong offensive performance in this game.
Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 827 yards with 4 touchdowns and zero interceptions so far this year. Courtland Sutton, Noah Fant, and Tim Patrick should be able to create mismatches with the Baltimore secondary which should give Bridgewater plenty of open throwing lanes.
From a defensive perspective, they need to be on the lookout for the scrambling ability of Lamar Jackson. Even on a broken play, Jackson can roll out of the pocket and do damage with his legs.
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) September 30, 2021
If the Ravens can find a way to limit the passing game of Denver, that would give them an excellent opportunity to upset the odds given their strong rushing defense.
But with the impressive receiving core Denver has displayed early this season, the Broncos will score just enough to hold off the Ravens.
- Free Prediction: Broncos -125
Broncos vs Ravens Prediction: Total
The Ravens offense rank 20th in the league in passing yards per game. The Broncos defense rank 3rd in passing yards allowed. If Baltimore wants to score, it is going to be via the ground game.
Baltimore’s defense will strategize around stopping the Broncos’ passing game. This could lead to fewer points than we have seen in previous matchups.
Take the under on the original total.
- Free Prediction: 42.5
Bet on This NFL Game
Check out this post for a full list of our weekly NFL predictions.
Teddy Bridgewater has looked sharp through the first three games of this season. Expect him to stay consistent in terms of not turning the ball over and finding receivers in the endzone. Bet on 2 passing touchdowns for Bridgewater.
Lamar Jackson has shown off his excellent scrambling ability this season. Bet on him to score at least one rushing touchdown.
Bet the Props
Enter the team or player you’d like to find prop bets for and search below.