SBC Digital North America Set for June 9th and 10th
SBC Digital North America has been set for June 9th and 10th. SBC Digital Summits are groundbreaking online events for the betting and gaming industry. At SBC Digital North America, participants will get to consume a fully digital conference that will feature a multitude of networking opportunities.
Details of SBC Digital North America
There will be 2,000 senior-level executives at SBC Digital North America, the leading online conference for sports betting and iGaming for the United States and Canadian markets.
All participants will have access to gain high-level insights on the changes in the gaming industry, including the new markets that are opening throughout North America.
The best part about the conference is that you do not have to leave your home to gain access to all the opportunities offered at SBC Digital North America.
The event will include four parts: virtual exhibition, round tables, workshops, and themed networking sessions. The exhibition will showcase the newest products in the gaming space. Company leaders will host round tables to discuss their experiences in the industry.
The workshops will deal with the problems that gaming professionals experience and how to find solutions. The themed networking sessions will be the time where people can make connections in specific gaming markets.
Watch the Latest USA Wager Show Industry News
Topics that will be Covered
There will be an array of topics discussed over the two days of SBC Digital North America. Gaming operators, suppliers, and affiliates will have the opportunity to listen to a topic that’s critical to their growth in the industry.
The primary discussion at the conference will be the ways that sports betting is changing. Sports and iGaming media are constantly evolving, which affects the gaming industry. Being knowledgeable about this topic is necessary for this era where COVID-19 transformed betting in throughout the world.
In addition to the changing industry discussion, here are the remainder of the topics.
- Making the most of the iGaming opportunity
- The ever-evolving state-by-state regulatory landscape
- What players really wantfrom operators
- How to leverage social media and influencer marketing
- Demystifying NFTs – crossing the bridge between betting and crypto
- Next-generation technology and how it could transform your business
Speakers at SBC Digital North America
The speakers will be fantastic at SBC Digital North America, and they will share viewpoints from a variety of different perspectives in the industry. Here is the lineup that will be present on June 9th and 10th.
- Kyle Wachtel – Head of Partnerships at BetMGM
- John Levy – Founder and CEO of theScore
- Jennifer Roberts – General Counsel of WynnBET
- Andrew Winchell – Director of Government Affairs at FanDuel Group
- Benjie Levy – President & COO of Score Media and Gaming Inc.
- Brianne Doura-Schawohl – VP US Policy & Strategic Development at EPIC Risk Management
- Dan Zucker – President of Zucker Media Group
- Ed Moed – CEO of Hot Paper Lantern
- Lloyd Danzig – Founder of Sharp Alpha Advisors
- Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gaming at Entain
- Sheila Morago – Executive Director of Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association
- Judge Cheryl Moss – Retired District Court Judge from Nevada’s Eighth Judicial District Court
- Dave O’Meara – Co-founder of Spirable
- Scott San Emetario – Founder & CEO of BallStreet Trading
- Charles Harper – Head of North American iGaming Academy
- Erik Nyman – President of Americas at EveryMatrix
- Richard Schuetz – CEO of Schuetz LLC
To secure your free access pass now for SBC Digital North America, click here.
Tanner Kern is a writer for Knup Sports and the Sports 2.0 Network. He is the host of Between the Lines, the official show of Baseball Spotlight, and the main contributor for the website. Connect with Tanner on IG @tannerkern and Twitter @tannerkern_.